League Two FC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League Two FC!

The place to talk about League Two and other football issues!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Barnet Away From a MK Fan Perspective!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JordanMKDonsFan
League One
League One
JordanMKDonsFan

Barnet Away From a MK Fan Perspective! Empty
PostSubject: Barnet Away From a MK Fan Perspective!   Barnet Away From a MK Fan Perspective! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:30 pm

Well during my vist to the s**t hole in all was a crap day you get put in this lil crap stand at the side shared with home fans which is terraced most of the ground is terraced your in for a treat in this league Razz there isnt much parking facilties a local cricket ground car park which closes at 4:30 isnt ideal if you drive up there is a local pub tho about 3-4 mins away from the ground but after the game u seem to get a few gangs hanging around the exit when you leave so try not causing trouble or you could get ya coach/car bricked Very Happy but i suppose the stand your in is alright for atsmophere but in all its a crap stadium i dont recommend it at all if you want to lean on a pole then get in early because there isnt many like a line of pole for every 4 steps.anyway thought i would tell you this incase you needed any help if you need any info about any grounds just ask because i have been to them all! thanks and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Danny_Bantam
Admin
Danny_Bantam

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Away From a MK Fan Perspective!   Barnet Away From a MK Fan Perspective! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:34 pm

First of all, great post! Surprised

Thanks for all the info, most of the ground in this league are shitholes anyway! With the exception of Darlington, Bradford, MK, Notts County and so on..
Back to top Go down
http://bantams.nightforum.net
JordanMKDonsFan
League One
League One
JordanMKDonsFan

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Away From a MK Fan Perspective!   Barnet Away From a MK Fan Perspective! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:55 pm

No Problem You Need Any Info On Any Other Grounds Let Me Know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Away From a MK Fan Perspective!   Barnet Away From a MK Fan Perspective! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barnet Away From a MK Fan Perspective!
Page 1 of 1