League Two FC!

The place to talk about League Two and other football issues!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

HI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bantamace
Sunday League
Sunday League

PostSubject: HI   Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:53 pm

Hi all this is Bantamace otherwise known as BantamGunner on City boards Shame we have so many moaners on there it annoys me. So what if we lost yesterday. yes I was upset, but I am still confident for the season and Macca will get us winning soon and get us going as we can. It takes time to gel and we will get better, however from the displays against Macas and Wolves I am very proud of them. We have a good squad that needs adding to, but what we have is good enough for promotion. If we do not go up then so be it waht happens happens us true supporters will be here no matter hat and get behind the team.

We have a team who play with passion pride and effort. Although we may not have played as well yesterday, it is early season, only the 2nd game plenty of time to shape up again. We will bounce back. Thore should be fit for saturday and should play many games for us, however no point in rushing him and risking further injury. Looks like we are geting some new players this week too lets keep our fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danny_Bantam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HI   Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:55 pm

I think new players would be good. But I am happy with our wingers, Alex Rhodes & Omar Daley who are both very fast and threaten throughout each game. I'm glad to see your optimism there Bantamace, and hopefully the team can be confident too.

HI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League Two FC! :: League Two Chat-
Jump to: