League Two FC!

The place to talk about League Two and other football issues!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 ^^^ The picture on the top of the forum ^^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny_Bantam
Admin
avatar

Posts : 769
Join date : 2007-08-08
Age : 26
Location : Denholme, Bradford

PostSubject: ^^^ The picture on the top of the forum ^^^   Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:21 pm

Members on this forum on that picture above..

Bcafc1903 - Furthest to the left
BradfordAdam_92 - Top row, Blue away shirt, 2nd to the left
Bantam_Boy - To the right of BradfordAdam_92, plain light blue shirt.
jamie_bantam - To the right of Bantam_Boy, new home shirt, top row.
Danny_Bantam - Me, to the right of jamie_bantam, wearing Silver shirt.


Last edited by on Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bantams.forumotion.com
JordanMKDonsFan
League One
League One
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: ^^^ The picture on the top of the forum ^^^   Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:05 pm

Very good ( Lil Crew day out Razz )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robdale07
Blue Square Divisions
Blue Square Divisions
avatar

Posts : 101
Join date : 2007-08-19
Age : 26
Location : Rochdale

PostSubject: Re: ^^^ The picture on the top of the forum ^^^   Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:58 pm

its the bradford youth innit. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clarkey
North-West Counties League
North-West Counties League
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2007-08-08
Age : 26
Location : Brighouse

PostSubject: Re: ^^^ The picture on the top of the forum ^^^   Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:37 pm

Who is the guy 2nd from the right i have seen him loads of times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danny_Bantam
Admin
avatar

Posts : 769
Join date : 2007-08-08
Age : 26
Location : Denholme, Bradford

PostSubject: Re: ^^^ The picture on the top of the forum ^^^   Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:28 am

clarkey wrote:
Who is the guy 2nd from the right i have seen him loads of times.

Sam

_________________
League Two, we're gonna win League Two, we're gonna win League Two, we're gonna win League Two!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bantams.forumotion.com
clarkey
North-West Counties League
North-West Counties League
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2007-08-08
Age : 26
Location : Brighouse

PostSubject: Re: ^^^ The picture on the top of the forum ^^^   Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:26 pm

why does he wear those trackies looks a rite goon lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Huddersfield_faithful
Sunday League
Sunday League


Posts : 6
Join date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: ^^^ The picture on the top of the forum ^^^   Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:38 am

Danny_Bantam wrote:
Members on this forum on that picture above..

Bcafc1903 - Furthest to the left
BradfordAdam_92 - Top row, Blue away shirt, 2nd to the left
Bantam_Boy - To the right of BradfordAdam_92, plain light blue shirt.
jamie_bantam - To the right of Bantam_Boy, new home shirt, top row.
Danny_Bantam - Me, to the right of jamie_bantam, wearing Silver shirt.

BOOOOOOOO Wrong shirt colours Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danny_Bantam
Admin
avatar

Posts : 769
Join date : 2007-08-08
Age : 26
Location : Denholme, Bradford

PostSubject: Re: ^^^ The picture on the top of the forum ^^^   Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:41 am

Huddersfield_faithful wrote:
Danny_Bantam wrote:
Members on this forum on that picture above..

Bcafc1903 - Furthest to the left
BradfordAdam_92 - Top row, Blue away shirt, 2nd to the left
Bantam_Boy - To the right of BradfordAdam_92, plain light blue shirt.
jamie_bantam - To the right of Bantam_Boy, new home shirt, top row.
Danny_Bantam - Me, to the right of jamie_bantam, wearing Silver shirt.

BOOOOOOOO Wrong shirt colours Laughing

YOU WHAT, YOU WHAT, YOU WHAT YOU WHAT YOU WHAT,

IT'S NICE TO KNOW YOU'RE HERE, IT'S NICE TO KNOW YOU'RE HERE, IT'S NICE TO KNOW YOU'RE HERE...

NOW FUCK OFF!

(Actually don't, but you get me) Laughing

_________________
League Two, we're gonna win League Two, we're gonna win League Two, we're gonna win League Two!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bantams.forumotion.com
Huddersfield_faithful
Sunday League
Sunday League


Posts : 6
Join date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: ^^^ The picture on the top of the forum ^^^   Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:24 pm

Laughing Sorry was that 2-0 ??? cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danny_Bantam
Admin
avatar

Posts : 769
Join date : 2007-08-08
Age : 26
Location : Denholme, Bradford

PostSubject: Re: ^^^ The picture on the top of the forum ^^^   Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:25 pm

In your cup final. Wink

_________________
League Two, we're gonna win League Two, we're gonna win League Two, we're gonna win League Two!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bantams.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ^^^ The picture on the top of the forum ^^^   

Back to top Go down
 
^^^ The picture on the top of the forum ^^^
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Our Sponsors of the Float Tube Fishing Forum
» pike pb picture
» Blyth forum
» Why is Mud and Guts Offroad Forum here?
» 1957 Gravely L

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League Two FC! :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: